Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Dizziness before bowel movement
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I know this sounds weird, but I have been getting dizzy/woozy like right before I have a BM...has anyone else experienced this and if so...what is causing it???
Posted on 05/13/08, 06:06 pm
73 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Panic Attacks. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/13/08  8:14pm
" You're not alone. I've experienced lightheadedness before, during, and after over the past two years. It didn't start happening until my panic disorder kicked in. I don't know what is causing it for you, but mine has been linked to my anxiety disorder. I know it isn't a pleasant experience, but it helps me to just laugh it off. Hope this helps. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/17/08  6:00pm
" This is what happens to me too. I hate it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 05/17/08  9:43pm
" WOW! I get this too....and then a few min later (after I'm done) I feel fine so to speak. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 05/17/08  10:08pm
" Must be a common symptom, it happens to me as well, almost every time I have a panic attack. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 05/20/08  5:34pm
" This happens to me alot too. Sometimes I feel like I am going to faint while I'm on the toilet. Its funny talking about it now, but not so funny when it happens to you lol ^_^ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 09/23/08  12:33pm
" I thought I was crazy. Sometimes I am not sure what comes first the dizzy or the bm. Usually a panic attack does give me stomach problems, but sometimes without a panic attack I get dizzy and it is just because I have to go to bathroom. Nice to know I am not alone.
What do they say...misery loves company :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 09/23/08  3:58pm
" It happens to me everytime I have a full blown attack. Usually when I'm just anxious, my stomach woun't turn up. For some odd reason, being so lightheaded during the attack; I have to wait till it subsides. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 09/23/08  5:14pm
" hi - i have IBS and i also have this problem i get really hot flushes and light headed ness and feel very sick then i have bm then i ok veyr very odd "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 09/23/08  6:03pm
" I get the symptoms but not with BM. Usually my "head" is not panicking, but my body does so anyway. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 09/23/08  6:50pm
" Happens to me too - it's common. The only time I've heard of it happen to someone I know who didn't have panic disorder, was my Mom and she was in her mid-seventies then, and dealing with gall bladder problems, and breast cancer, etc. She had a lot to make her weak. I wouldn't concern yourself - it seems like we all get it! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web