Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Zoloft
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I was wondering if anyone is currently taking Zoloft in order to treat Anxiety & Panic attacks? If so, has it helped?
Posted on 05/18/07, 10:05 am
16 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Panic Attacks. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 07/19/07  9:01pm
" Yes, it's been a lifesaver! It kicked in almost immediatly, and i could totally feel the difference! I was on 100mg, now 150mg. I started on a high dose because I had already been on something else. I'm very happy with it's outcome:) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 07/20/07  4:12pm
" YES I HAVE BEEN ON ZOLOFT FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW AND THE NUMBER OF PANIC ATTACKS I HAVE HAD IS DEFINATELY LOWER. JUST STAY ON YOUR MEDICINE. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 07/20/07  5:50pm
" It helped last time, hopefully this time also. On 50mg building up to 100mg. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 07/20/07  8:59pm
" It works well for me. I am not taking it for panic attacks per se, but for post traumatic stress syndrome. I got drugged and raped by some perverts last year, and needless to say, it upset me. I sought help from a therapist and he reccomended sertraline (Zoloft.) I take 50 mg per day, and I am sure it has helped me stop obsessing about the "incident" and get on with my life. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #15 - 07/20/07  9:04pm
" One note of caution, don't quit taking Zoloft suddenly. I ran out of them while traveling and came down with a bad case of "brain zaps." It's hard to describe, but unpleasant. (Google it) You apparently have to taper off Zoloft when you quit. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #16 - 07/21/07  6:29pm
" i have been taking zoloft for 3 months and so far so good... at first it didnt seem to be working cause the attacks where still persistent and now im at 50 mg my doctor said that ill eventually need to be at 100 to 125 when fully done... then only be on it for a while...like 2 months or so... and i also take xanax when the attacks come on real strong i would definitely recommend it i think it is working good... "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web