Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Ringing ears anyone?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Does anyone besides me get ringing ears?....I used to have it just once in a while, but now it's all the time...I have to play the TV at night to block out the sound so I can sleep
Posted on 01/10/08, 12:54 am
14 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Panic Attacks. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 01/25/08  11:56pm
" It started when my anxiety enhanced several years ago. Only at night though when I was trying to sleep. Sometimes I could even hear like the "woosh woosh" of my heartbeat in my ears along with the ringing. Used to drive me nuts!

As soon as I went on anti-anxiety meds, it stopped. I hadn't even thought it about for awhile until I just read your post, so I guess in my case it was related to the anxiety. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 01/26/08  8:45am
" hi there, when im having an episode my ears ring all the time, and feel dull and blocked!
i kept thinking maybe i had some deep middle ear problem going on as my friend had a severe middle ear infection and it caused a whole host of problems including anxiety and depression!! maybe worth getting checked out to be sure, but otherwise the ringing is quite normal! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 01/28/08  9:53pm
" i have ringing in the ears constantly. sometimes it is louder than others. it started with vertigo and panic attacks. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 02/24/08  10:45pm
" I have a constant ringing in my ears. It is really bad now since I have a cold and am a bit stuffed up. It seems to be a part of the panic thing. When a panic starts, all I seem to hear is the ringing. It is good to know that others suffer from this and it is probably not a brain tumor! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web