Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear

Member Groups

• TOUCH5211
    Founder:
    skelley810
    Members:

A safe place in which morbidly and super obese individuals can receive encouragement and instruction on how to form a positive mental attitude toward ...

• over eatters
    Founder:
    chrystal1986
    Members:

this is a group for women who have been chubby or fat most of their lifes that believe there is a reason behind why they over eat, whether be a emoti ...

• The Last 120lbs
    Founder:
    JustaGirlW...
    Members:

My Name is Bianca-Trish. I Have lost 230lbs... i have decided to document my journey on here, facebook and youtube...please add me.. talk to me, a ...

• Lap Band and other Wls
    Founder:
    missdisa
    Members:

A place where all people can gather and discuss there highs and lows, and everything in between with deciding on wls and pre and post op patients. Le ...

• over 400 lbs and fighting to live
    Founder:
    asenseless...
    Members:

how this happen where to begain what to do saving me

• Daily Food Intake
    Founder:
    campgirl
    Members:

On a daily basis member share there daily food intake with other members so we can be supportive of others trying to loose weight.

• Obesity The heart of the Matter
    Founder:
    higherfaith
    Members:

What lies at the heart? Obesity and weight problems are just at the surface. Share and discuss and help others, and maybe find out for yourself the r ...

• Lose the weight for life!
    Founder:
    jenkins09
    Members:

Suffering from being overweight? tired of being unhealthy? come and get support and guidance from a NASM CPT and nutritionist. We will support one an ...

• Hormone horrors
    Founder:
    janea
    Members:

This group, will be a place to bring comfort to "hormone sufferers" I want to provide as much information from personnal experiences shared ...

• Exercise group Birmingham UK
    Founder:
    zlgranger
    Members:

I'm a SIZE 26 medical student, feeling down about my size. I'm supposed to be advising people on how to lead a healthy lifestyle when I myself do no ...

Advertisement