Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Why am I being censored?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Twice in the past 24 hours, I have posted a question to this page, only to have it removed. So I'll try one last time...
Has anyone tried the natural healing approach advocated by Dr. Ronald Drucker in his book "The Code of Life." Note: I am not an advocate or in any way associated with the Doctor or the supplements he promotes. Just curious as to whether any members of this forum are familiar with his book, and/or have followed his advice and tried Digestacure?
I am currently taking mestinon, imuron and vitamin supplements with OK results. Though like everyone else on this page, I have my good and bad days.
PLEASE, system administrator, leave this post up to see if anyone applies.
Posted on 12/27/12, 04:38 pm
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Myasthenia Gravis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/27/12  4:59pm
" The last person that came through here talking about "Digestacure" had a profile just like yours...80 yrs old and claiming the same thing as you.

If you really want opinion on Digestacure, you will find none here. Nobody has read the book, nobody has taken digestacure and it is a snake oil product. That is likely the reason you are being deleted.

Digestacure is not going to help ANYONE with MG.

I wish it were that easy.

PEACE "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/27/12  7:47pm
" Thanks, cgreens. But note that I didn't claim anything, as I never tried it. Just came across the book while doing a search on natural healing, so I wanted to see if anyone on this forum had tried it.

Assuming you tried it and got no results, so thanks for your input. I figured it might just be snake oil, but you never know.

And have no doubt: I'm 80, have had MG for about seven years, and am doing so-so with the meds I'm on. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/28/12  9:01pm
" I have never read the book. I take enough.Cabbage7 "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/28/12  11:54pm
" I don't really think that one person can speak for all people with MG. Just because there isn't someone here who has tried it, doesn't mean it won't work for someone. I personally will try almost anything - especially if it isn't toxic to my body because I am freaked out about the toxic and invasive therapies associated with MG. I have done juice fasts and altered my diet with some success (too bad I'm having such a hard time being disciplined right now). What we eat, what our nutrition is like and how we digest is very important to how our body produces hormones and balances systems in our body. There is a lot of exciting research coming out about MG, though no one yet knows what exactly the triggers are...
I am currently taking Red Reishi because it is supposed to balance many systems in the body and support proper b-cell apoptosis (die off of immune cells that some researches have noticed hang around too long in myasthenics). i have committed to taking it for a year. So far I haven't noticed any affect on my strength, but I haven't been getting sick with flu and colds that are going around here - even with my kids sneezing and snotting all over me! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 12/29/12  12:38pm
" Thanks for your thoughts, organic1der. I've never heard of Red Reishi, but I'll look into it.

Certainly all the members of this forum have wondered why they have MG, and while I certainly don't have the answer, one thing I've learned in doing a lot of research into diet and health the past few months, is how toxic MAD - the modern American diet - is to our health.

I encourage everyone to see the following documentaries: Food, Inc.; Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead; King Corn; and Forks Over Knives. This last one is particularly good in making the connection between our consumption of meat and animal products (milk, cheese) and the extremely high rates of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, etc. that plague the people of our nation. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 12/30/12  4:38am
" Organic may be suggesting what sounds generally like placebo effect to me. I cannot rely on placebo effect stats of any kind.

Jayne, I agree with seeing Food Inc to see another example of how the government and corporate America have control on our lives. We have to break free...I will look into some of those other films on your list.

Thanks! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web