Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Whole body shaking, anyone?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Does anyone else ever feel like their whole body is shaking, but it isn't?

Every few days I feel like my entire body does this weird shaking vibrating thing. It starts in my chest, and spreads to my whole body...but you can't see anything if you look at me. It's not anxiety (I know what that feels like...this is different and happens at completely random times).

It's scary! The first few times I thought I was having some sort of stroke/heart attack/I don't know. Now I've gotten used to the fact that it happens, but I was just wondering if anyone else has this?
Posted on 02/26/08, 11:30 am
23 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/26/08  11:39am
" I have what we call waves or quivers that go through my body. Mostly in my lower body, but sometimes throughout my upper body as well. Strange feeling... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/26/08  11:52am
" I call it the tuning fork. you feel like your whole body is shaking but no one sees anything wrong? I HATE THAT lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/26/08  12:42pm
" It is a very strange feeling!

And the worst part is that no one else can see it...I always feel like I'm imagining things even though I know I'm not! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/26/08  1:25pm
" That was one of my first symptoms. I likened it to riding a motorcycle for a long time. Or like bee's buzzing throughout my body. It was a constant for me. It lasted for about 3 months. You do get used to it, but it is very frustrating. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 02/26/08  4:11pm
" I find that it often gets me when I'm in bed...what better place to be when you think you may be dying??

I'm getting used to it though, and am less worried about what it is every time it happens. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 02/26/08  4:27pm
" are u taking provigil or any other anti fatigue drug? the stimulant (much like caffeine) can make u jumpy...If u take any anti fatigue drugs talk to ur doc about lowering the dosage "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 02/26/08  5:20pm
" No, I'm not taking anything! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 02/26/08  5:27pm
" Me too. I thought I was just imagining it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 02/26/08  5:28pm
" Lately I keep thinking I'm imagining EVERYTHING, and I find posting about it and finding people that also have it helps me a great deal! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 02/26/08  11:20pm
" Yes, I've had this entire body trembling feeling as well. It is scary, I had some kind of twitching feeling coming from my heart it felt like.
I know that stimulants of any kind make this feeling worse for me. Coffee, energy drinks, sugar.... "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web