Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Not using Medication...
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Now it has been a while since I have had an injection. I was on Betaseron but the first generation of injections, Avonex, Betaseron, Copaxone, and Rebif, each have a lousy effacy.

I have a week to go before my neuro appointment so I hope to get a second generation drug and for it to be a pill or tablet. The second generation also has twice the effacy.
Posted on 07/02/13, 09:34 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/02/13  11:49pm
" Good luck Let us know how it works. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/03/13  9:56am
" oh yeh wish u the best!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/04/13  1:01am
" Hey guy! I'm using Tefedera now and I love it. It's easy breezy to take and doesn't have any side affects (for me). Wish you all the luck when you see your doctor. Just keep taking a DMD, don't go off. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/05/13  6:58pm
" I am now in a study for SPMS. The study is for 3-5 years! I hope this gives me some relief as
I have been on 3 out of the 4 CRAB drugs. I now am only on Ampyra for walking! This drug is the sister to Glyenia (sp) that was approved for RRMS. Good luck in your search. Let us know what you and your Doctor decides! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/07/13  10:17am
" I had VERY positive results on Tysabri before I tested positive for JC Virus. I am now using Tecfidera with only heartburn now & again as a side effect. I have gotten many positive results from it. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web