Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
STARTLING
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Someone mentioned on this site that she startles easily. Well I'll be ding danged if I don't jump over all loud &/or shap unexpected noises when before I didn't usually.

MS symptom?

Anybody?

Or just because someone had said so, I adopted it for myself?
Posted on 02/13/13, 08:03 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/13/13  8:14pm
" my neuro said it was because of the ms.

i am severly startled all the time, about any loud, sudden noise like a dog bark or a shutting cabinet door. i even jump when my husband farts, lol!

i might have made the post you're talking about or either responded to one like it before. i don't remember. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/13/13  8:30pm
" I missed the post you are speaking of, but I have noticed that I do this sometimes. It's not all the time for me... I seem to have periods when it is really bad and then it goes away for a while. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/14/13  6:37pm
" lol i startle so easily, it's from over active reflexes, which is from demyelination, its like when you are supposed to have a small reaction, your body jumps into OHMYGOSHWHATHAPPENED mode instead lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/14/13  8:36pm
" I like that... "OHMYGOSHWHATHAPPENED"!

Yeah, that's me too. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web