Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Sore elbows?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have been waking up in the mornings with sore elbows. I sleep with my arms bent mostly, I have my whole life really...but it never caused my elbows to be sore. It feels like my knees do when my legs hurt from what I think may be spasticity. It seems to go away pretty quickly after I get up.

Anyone else?

Thanks!

Nicole :o)
Posted on 04/16/11, 04:30 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/16/11  5:43pm
" I think I suffer this too. I sleep with my arms bent, and in the morning it hurts to unbend my arms. My pain goes away quickly, but it sure does hurt to unbend the arms. Almost like my elbows are sleeping too.

Sorry you experience this. I never experienced this sensation until I had ms. My knees also do the same thing. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/16/11  7:26pm
" Hey my knees hurt too! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/16/11  8:36pm
" Ichoppel-EXACTLY! The knees and elbows...just as you described.

I wonder what would 'cause' these sore, stiff feelings in the morning like this. Hmmmm.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 04/17/11  12:48am
" I find that in the morning my elbows and my ankles are really sore and weak. I have trouble brushing my teeth some days. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web