Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
coconut oil
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
has anyone tried coconut oil supplements?

Based on the attached link, it sounds like it works. Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/mo...
Posted on 01/26/09, 04:13 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Mononucleosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/27/09  3:12pm
" Hi! My daughter has mono with hepatitis. I have been treating her with coconut oil for a week now and she had made remarkable progress. The jaundice is gone and her pain level is decreasing on a daily basis. Her appetite is returning to normal as are her elimination functions. She had been bedridden for 3 wks prior to the coconut oil. It took 6 days to see a remarkable difference.
I have also boosted vitamin C. 1000-2000mgs every 3 hours as well as a multi vitamin (including E & A). Also a tea called Boldo. It is an herb used widely in South America for hepatitis.
Check out the book "Let's Get Well" by Adelle Davis. A wealth of info on vitamin and mineral therapy.
I wish you the bes for a timely recovery. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web