Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Co Enzyme Q10
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have been taking this now for 19 months and through this and other supplements have managed to regain what I would call normality to life. I have regained muscle, my hands being most noticeable. I tolerate exercise. I walk 6 km 3 - 4 times a weeks. I could barely walk 300 meters up the road before. My muscle tone across my chest has recovered. I was able to feel right through to my ribs. Now there is muscle. One thing that has not recovered so to speak is my eyes and eyelids. They are still very droopy.

Has anyone else here had good results from Co Enzyme Q10?
Posted on 02/04/10, 10:27 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Mitochondrial Diseases. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/07/10  5:42am
" hey i have used q10 and noticed a great change, however i was taking 600 mg per day to get the full effect, but it is very good product "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/18/10  9:25pm
" What doos you are taking?

Wher you buy your supply of CoQ10? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/21/10  7:12pm
" I take any where from 150 mg per day to 450 mg depending on how I feel. It does need to be taken with something like fish oil or flax seed oil for absorption.

The brand I have found to have the best results is NFS which is a New Zealand brand. Some brands I find less effective or not any help at all. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web