Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Bloating after D&C
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Just wondering if anyone else has had a bloated tummy, so cruel as I look pregnant :(
I have had 2 D&C's this month following 6 weeks of natural miscarriage of twins.
After my 6 weeks of bleeding I went to get an ultrasound and found one of the twins was still in my uterus. D&C was done followed a few days later with meds to make my uterus contract as more clots were present in my uterus.
2 weeks following this, I was still bleeding and another ultrasound showed more clots! So I had another D&C Friday and am really sore and bloated, I'm wondering the reason for this is 2 surgeries within a few weeks a alot for my body.
Also I'm still bleeding and my hormone levels are still high, due to ivf meds I was taking.
I have had now 11 weeks of bleeding, pain and worry and I know it was twins but this just seems never ending :(
Do anyone have any advice for me or has had a very long episode of bleeding.?
I am feeling so down right now as I need to move on but my body is still misscarraying. I would love to hear from anyone with any experience on this.
Posted on 11/03/11, 06:04 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Miscarriage. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/03/11  6:50pm
" Im so sorry. It isn't fair that it has gone on this long for you. I don't have any advice or a similar situation, but I wanted to let you know that your in my thoughts. If you ever need to chat, let me know. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/04/11  12:14am
" Thank you so much, it means alot to know that I'm in your thoughts. Xx "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/04/11  12:42am
" My experience wasn't as intense as yours, and I am deeply sorry for what you're going that. I had bleeding for a while and it was horrible not to be too detailed but in order for them to do my d&c the Dr had to use her had to remove clots there was so much clots and blood I was freaking out, I thought I was bleeding to much. Thankfully I wasn't in a lot of pain, physically...emotionally I still deal with it. The bleeding had made it worse it was like a constant reminder that never seemed to stop. It finally stopped and it does make it easier to grieve that the physical reminder is gone...but its the emotional reminders that kill me...I miscarried on October 10th...I didn't notice until recently how many friends I have that have babies or are pregnant now and its hard not to be angry not ask why...but thankfully I have a amazing boyfriend to keep me going...I have hope that one day when my body is ready and its my time I will have that feeling that I miss while being pregnant.. you're in my thoughts. Feel free to message me..sorry for this being so long. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/04/11  12:36pm
" Thank you so much, I am so sorry for your horrid experience. The things us women have to go through just amazes me how strong we all are.
Oxoxo "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/05/11  1:23am
" Yeah I know, its crazy...the thing that kills me is seeing my "friends" on fb on the news feed complaining about morning sickness and feeling fat and wanting to be done being pregnant...and I wanna yell at them cause I would do anything to be puking and have a huge belly...its hard when you would do anything to have that feeling and you have people complaining about it.. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web