Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
FL-41 tinted lenses
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Has anyone else heard of this? FL-41 tinted glasses, help with florescent lights.

http://healthcare.utah.edu/moran/pa...
Posted on 01/01/14, 10:42 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Meniere's Disease. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/02/14  5:25pm
" This makes much sense, probably would be of some benefit especially with women because of migraine issues too!

Thanks for the post!

Rich "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/03/14  7:02pm
" I'm considering having a cheap pair made and send them off to be coated for my bad days or places where the light bothers me. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/04/14  11:05am
" When I was working (retired not) I took all the FL lights out of my office and used lamps. I also had a filter screen on my computer and it was a life saver. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/04/14  2:52pm
" I work in an open office environment so removing the fluorescents is not an option for me at work. They did however change the bulbs to a lower temperature so they are not as bright. I have a glare screen over my monitor as well and that really helps.

I have taken all of the cfl's out of my house and replaced them with incandescent soft pink bulbs. I have become somewhat of a bulb hoarder. We have some tube fluorescents in the house that I can't get away from, but I don't turn them on much. One day I might have them replaced as well.

I am intrigued by these lenses; as much as I try to protect myself, bright fluorescent lights are EVERYWHERE. I have to avoid many stores because of them, it would be nice if I could just pullout a pair of glasses when I need them. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web