DailyStrength Members Community Support Group
Welcome! This community exists for DailyStrength members to have a place to share thoughts and feedback about the site with the folks that run DailyStrength. DailyStrength team members will regularly visit this community, sharing new product ideas, seeking feedback and beta testers, and most importantly, listening to you. Come join us!
Site Status: blank pages and duplicate content
lars
Hi all,
As many of you have reported to us and discussed in this forum, the site is currently having some problems for signed in members. These problems include intermittent blank pages when navigating or submitting content (such as replying to a discussion post, sending a private message, etc.).
We have been tracking these issues for many weeks, but they have escalated this past weekend. Last night (Sunday, March 4th) our engineering team restarted our web and database servers which appear to have improved the situation, but only slightly - as we are seeing the errors but a little less frequently.
We have all of our available resources focused on this and hope to have a final resolution soon - but I do not have a firm date yet.
I will update this topic with more information as I receive it.
Thank you, Lars
As many of you have reported to us and discussed in this forum, the site is currently having some problems for signed in members. These problems include intermittent blank pages when navigating or submitting content (such as replying to a discussion post, sending a private message, etc.).
We have been tracking these issues for many weeks, but they have escalated this past weekend. Last night (Sunday, March 4th) our engineering team restarted our web and database servers which appear to have improved the situation, but only slightly - as we are seeing the errors but a little less frequently.
We have all of our available resources focused on this and hope to have a final resolution soon - but I do not have a firm date yet.
I will update this topic with more information as I receive it.
Thank you, Lars
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Nationalday.com proclaims September 28th as Self Aware Day. I took a few snaps of various core values lists and tried to pick my top five core values (kinda hard to only pick 5). But here are my top picks. Feel free to list a few of yours too:GodLovePeaceStability Compassion
-
Now that I am not talking to my whatever best friend, I realized that her life is full of drama. I had grown tired of hearing her stories about her boyfriend many months ago. She basically had been monopolizing conversations for that long too. She pretty much stopped asking me questions about me. I passed her in front of her classroom the other day and didn't even look at her. I am...

But I know we all do appreciate you taking the time to update us:):):)
I do not give out my email, until the misdirected email problem is solved. Don't want my email ending up in the wrong hands. Sigh!
Meebo seems to be exempt from the problems. Perhaps if you wish to give your email to someone, you could do it that way?
And thanks Lars.
Thanks
All in All,,,its ALL screwed up for me:(:(
I am told either a Gmail or Yahoo email account works better than any of a different domain.
The HTTP 500 error started (for me), last Saturday .. 3/3/12
As for mail..........DS replied to one of my feedback forms a while back....telling me to get a "free" email server...............I have AOL, its free.....it always worked fine for me before the migration..........I don't want Yahoo or GMail.
I just today sent DS a feedback form (again) asking about the friends requests that I don't get...............I can actually see them in my email alerts when I get them......but the actual friends request never comes through to me:(:( Maybe DS will tell me I need to join Facebook to get them???????? LOL (JK)
Like others, the issues have been going on since the weekend. Also, I haven't received e-mails from DS in a really really long time, like a year or two. That's ok with me; I come out to DS enough to check on my groups and friends, but just wanted to mention that. It's absurd that one would have to change their e-mail account to get mail from DS. You shouldn't have to re do everything that works on other sites because DS can't handle it, for whatever reason.
Just out of curiosity (and suspicion, LOL!!!), what exactly do all of your available resources consist of?
I know that all the other forums do that. Is there a reason that DS doesn't? Perhaps there is---- just let us know, please.
And I've never seen a problem like this last more than 1 or 2 days max. Does this mean that DS is 'being attacked' by a virus and all the members might become infected also?
Although I can't possibly say---- this a.m. I did get a notice from my gmail that an 'unidentified' IP address appeared on my browser---- from Indonesia. It's probably not connected to DS----- but can the members be assured that a virus isn't affecting this site?
Oh, and the problem I'm having doesn't involve blank pages or duplicate content. I receive "Server Problems".