DailyStrength Members Community Support Group
Welcome! This community exists for DailyStrength members to have a place to share thoughts and feedback about the site with the folks that run DailyStrength. DailyStrength team members will regularly visit this community, sharing new product ideas, seeking feedback and beta testers, and most importantly, listening to you. Come join us!

WanderingVet
Just want to welcome you to DS. I am glad you have found and joined us. You will likely make friends and receive support here.
Here are a couple of helpful things for DS newcomers:
. www.dailystrength.org/c/Members-Community/support-group (questions/comments about DS itself)
. www.dailystrength.org/groups/new-to-ds (find out about and other things here)
Be sure to look over these links:
. www.dailystrength.org/help/rules-of-the-road
. www.dailystrength.org/content/view/200
. www.dailystrength.org/help/faq
If I can be of any assistance, PM (private message) me or any other CL (community leader). You will find a list of CLs at the second link, ... above. [Feel free to '' this as needed.]
Here are a couple of helpful things for DS newcomers:
. www.dailystrength.org/c/Members-Community/support-group (questions/comments about DS itself)
. www.dailystrength.org/groups/new-to-ds (find out about and other things here)
Be sure to look over these links:
. www.dailystrength.org/help/rules-of-the-road
. www.dailystrength.org/content/view/200
. www.dailystrength.org/help/faq
If I can be of any assistance, PM (private message) me or any other CL (community leader). You will find a list of CLs at the second link, ... above. [Feel free to '' this as needed.]
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
" Name A Term Used In Football " ?
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Check out some of the Depression boards and I am sure you can get some information and LOTS of support..........and prolly some laughter to help brighten your days:):)
Welcome to DS:)