Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
light headed
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I know lupus can cause confusion and light headedness and dizziness but has anyone been told why? What brings on these attacks and can they be prevented? I do not like feeling this way.
Thanks...Deb
Posted on 10/08/07, 11:17 am
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Lupus. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/08/07  12:40pm
" It's funny you asked this question. I've been very dizzy lately and I was going to ask if it was related to my lupus. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/08/07  7:39pm
" I hate this feeling too! It suck big time! The only thing to do is to sleep it off I guess. Hugs, Niecy. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/09/07  5:51pm
" I thouhgt I am just alone....I always get dizzy/lightheaded, easily get confuse but trying to control confusion as much as I could specially I am plannning to start dirving (this might be tough)Now, that I have insomnia this gives me more dizziness. I hate this feelings either and tough to cope up these feelings. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/09/07  7:55pm
" i am lightheaded all the time too but it came right at the time i had seizures. i just read today on the lupus.org website that the confusion or lupus fog is caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain. i didn't know that before. i hate feeling this way too! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 10/11/07  4:03pm
" I posted something about this weeks ago. I asked my dr. same thing, and my bloodwork was normal. The only explanation he can give me was either..diet (low blood pressure and lack of sodium) or changes in prednisone dose. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 10/11/07  4:03pm
" I posted something about this weeks ago. I asked my dr. same thing, and my bloodwork was normal. The only explanation he can give me was either..diet (low blood pressure and lack of sodium) or changes in prednisone dose. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web