Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
At last....
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Loneliness, just like life after a breakup, seems to be a roller coaster ride. Yesterday I was relishing my independence, enjoying my own company. Today I miss even the complications of a relationship...I wanted to focus on my (non-existent) career, and yet, alone, my life seems pointless, out of focus...
After the break up, the days were hard..To get by, I was visualizing the morning when I wouldn't weak up with that pain in my heart. That day came...
Now I imagine the day when I would be able to say At last...like in Etta James song. Only this seems so much like an utopia comparing to my previous, more reasonable goal..
I love At last song..I just don't believe in it, I guess...
Do you think there's that magic moment when we can say that, and not wake up the next morning turned back into a pumpkin?
Posted on 08/24/10, 07:29 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Loneliness. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/25/10  11:19am
" Of course! Your prince charming is out there somewhere..........If thats what you really want. I do think its also possible to live a fulfilled life on your own too, but that depends on the kind of friendships a person has. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web