Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
some advice please
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi guys to cut a long story short... i have ibs and have had for 17 odd yrs..
over the past few yrs i cant eat eggs they burn my tummy, make me feel so ill i go to bed until i have "passed" everything. so i cut those out.. i also get this blocked feeling in the upper art of my gut and a dragging headaches that only comes with that feeling?..... I am actually sick of feeling like this now and am waiting to go to see me doc at hosp...

Also when i go to the loo most of it is undigested matter. my guts feel so sore most of the time...

please please tell me im not alone here
Posted on 01/19/12, 05:09 am
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Lactose Intolerance. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/22/12  4:39pm
" Anyone? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/27/12  1:25am
" your not alone ive had ibs for 3 years and i cant eat hardly anything without getting terribly ill, sometimes ending up in the hospital "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/06/12  9:36pm
" That is terrible. I too feel really sick and have similar symptoms IF I eat the wrong foods. I have discovered through the IBS my stomach is now very sensitive to certain foods, so I avoid gluten/wheat/dairy and now sugars too.......basically I am eating alot of protein and vegetables and not much else, its boring but it seems to settle everything down. Hope this helps. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web