Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Why do I always crave greek yogurt and fruit befor
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Why do I always crave greek yogurt and fruit before bed? I could got to sleep earlier if I didn't?

Even when I eat dinner late, I ALWAYS crave plain Greek yogurt and fruit before bed. Its the dairy with something sweet. I am lactose intolerant, so drink a little lactaid milk with my coffee during the day, but other wise just eat tons of lean protein and veggies or a couple of pieces of fruit for snacks. My weight is fine; I don't weigh myself but I'm sure I'm not overweight. I wonder because I could go to sleep earlier if I didn't have this craving every night. But I think the dairy helps me sleep and is calming; I struggle with anxiety. But it keeps me up later, having a snack, so that is why I am asking because it would be healthy to be able to go to bed without this craving, especially when I eat dinner late and I'm not really hungry. The other thing I could try is eating less protein/veggies for dinner so I am hungry for it. I can't really change my dinner time though it depends on my workday and sometimes is not till 9:15.
Then sometimes I come home digest and don't have it till like midnight and go to bed at 2.
Posted on 10/01/11, 12:47 am
0 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Lactose Intolerance. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help

Advertisement

More From Around the Web