Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
anyone tried Colostrum?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I was doing some research and found a website where a women suggests using Bovine Colostrum to help support the lining of the bladder. Supposedly some people have had great success with it.

Anyone here tried it? This is the website in case anyone one wants to check it out:

http://www.evenbetternow.com/inters...
Posted on 04/18/10, 09:29 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Interstitial Cystitis (IC). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/27/10  2:22pm
" I have it and while the urologist I am seeing doesn't think I have IC, just chronic UTI's that are causing irritation in the bladder so he is suggesting dilatation, I have the colostrum and ordered it from that website. I used it for awhile but found it bothered my stomach. I was getting abdominal pain a bit and gut problems but I do have a gallstone so that might be why. It may work for you and I wish I could give you mine because I would gladly. FYI, I took it on the tongue not with water.

Good luck!

Ren "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/30/10  12:22am
" Colostrum in combination with a few other things cured / put my IC in remission. I worked my way up to 8 a day for almost a year. I recommend it to anyone with IC and it also helps with IBS. Look up Catherine Simone she wrote 3 books about IC she says she's cured now. I followed her every word. I say I'm cured. The medical field laughs and says I'm in remission. I've been pain free in the bladder for 3 yrs now. Best wishes, Marci "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web