Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Anal sex?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Has anyone moved from vaginal intercorse to anal? Sometimes i consider anal but i get too scared.
Posted on 08/08/07, 12:04 am
3 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Interstitial Cystitis (IC). We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/08/07  1:49am
" ok let me clarify...the reason i ask is because vaginal sex is painful because of IC and i know painful intercourse is very common in women with IC. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/09/07  12:16am
" If you think vaginal hurt you IC me you ain't seem or felt nothing until your bowels start to flare with bladder.I am by no means a prude but stop and thing about it...anal can be very irritating to the colon and if the colon is unhappy it lets everything know about it.
JOY "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/17/08  12:19pm
" I agree w/ the above. It seems like most with IC also have problems with their colon and intestines... you could be openening a whole new set of problems for yourself, be careful and if not sensitive to the topic, bring it up to your doc to see what they suggest. "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web