Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Crazy women
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Her are 2 articles I found on msnbc. Adultry can be deadly!

source:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2489919...

Rebecca Simpson

Rebecca Simpson was a prominent citizen in Bridgeport, Texas. She lived in a mansion with her devoted husband and teenaged children, used to having an allowance of $10,000 to $20,000 a month. She seemed to have it made – money, marriage, motherhood.

So why can she can be seen on undercover surveillance video meeting with a man she thought would murder someone for $2,000?

In 2000, Simpson began having an affair with Danny Watts, the owner of a health club in town, that continued off and on for more than four years. While he dated other women, however, the relationship became an obsession for Rebecca.

After Danny married a woman named Shemane in 2003, Danny continued his relationship with Rebecca and she began calling him over 100 times a month. In October 2004, Rebecca confronted Shemane at the gym to flaunt all the messages she’d received from Danny that day. Shemane asked Rebecca to leave, and Rebecca took a swing at her. The incident landed Rebecca Simpson on the front page of the local paper.

“This was it,” said Christy Jack, a prosecutor in Fort Worth, Texas.“This truly brought things to a head as far as Rebecca Simpson was concerned. Shemane Watts had the audacity to tarnish Rebecca Simpson's name in a very public way.”

At that point, Rebecca asked a man she knew to carry out a hit against Shemane, but he went to authorities and soon enough Simpson with in a pick-up truck with an undercover officer.

In the undercover video, Rebecca says she wants Shemane’s murder to look like a suicide, but doesn’t want any chance of Shemane being found while she’s still alive. “When you slash someone's wrists and it makes it go slowly, I don't want someone to find her and save her,” Rebecca says in the video.

She was convicted of solicitation of capital murder in June 2006 and expected to sit in a prison cell until 2011.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pamela Dickens

In 2003, Pamela Dickens, a 47-year-old prison guard in Colorado, began an unlikely relationship – an affair with an inmate named Rick, who she was supposed to be guarding. She even wrote him love letters he kept in his cell.

She wanted more than an affair, though. She had been unhappily married for a while, but had a plan for a new life with Rick when he got out of prison.

She convinced her husband of 28 years, also a prison guard, to buy a $1 million life insurance policy to go along with an existing one for $250,000. The final part of the scheme? To have her husband murdered.

She asked Rick if he knew anyone who could do the job, and he said he did. But Rick had already ratted her out to authorities.

So when Pamela found herself sitting in a truck in December 2003, ordering a hit on her husband, she was actually talking with Wayne Luizza, an undercover detective with the Pueblo, Colo., Police Department.

When Luizza made small talk with Dickens about Rick, she said “He has protected me and I have protected him.”

Det. Luizza told her he planned to kill her husband with a house fire, but to his surprise she already had an idea of her own.

“My husband drowning in the hot tub,” says Dickens on the undercover surveillance video. “My husband drinks on his nights off.” She elaborated a plan where her husband could be drowned around 10 p.m., since she would be gone from the house. She said she could even give him a nice cold drink and put a towel by the hot tub to get the evening started before she left for work.

In May 2004, Pamela Dickens pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder and was sentenced to 16 years in prison, quite a role reversal for the former prison guard. The inmate she was in love with got 18 months shaved off his prison sentence in exchange for his cooperation.
Posted on 06/15/08, 01:43 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Infidelity. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/15/08  2:10pm
" I guess, most people don't realize that when they start an affair with another person, they may be sentencing their spouse to a death sentence or maybe themselves...

There are lots of crazy people out there...

Does anyone think that when they start an affair, it could be deadly? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/15/08  2:55pm
" I watched this program when it was on TV. I made sure I watched it in the den, where my husband hangs out. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/15/08  3:03pm
" Very crazy and horrid! Definatly very true though and things people should be wary of. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/15/08  3:48pm
" I also saw this on T.V.
I always thought being in the 'fog' was scarey,because of the way some can rewrite your marriage to justify the A.(the thinking gets so twisted)
BUT, this..this is a whole different level and you just never know who is willing to go there!!! Some People Will Do Anything To Get What They Want! Crazy & Insane "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web