Secret email account
Does anyone know how to find out if someone has another email account? I'm pretty sure there has to be but he only accesses it from his cell phone and that cell phone NEVER EVER leaves his possession.

Thanks for any advice I can get.
Posted on 04/06/09, 12:21 pm
Reminder: This is a support group for Infidelity. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

Reply #1 - 04/06/09  12:28pm
" As I learned, if the cell phone doesn't leave his possession he his hiding something. Just demand to see his phone if you can't sneak a peak while he is sleeping. "
Reply #2 - 04/06/09  12:47pm
" There is a web site called www.emailfinder.com
You have to pay, I think it was $30 for a one year membership, but I found it very helpful. $30 isn't much for your own sanity.
Just be careful. I know when my husband had a secret email address, he registered it under a fake name. Aren't they just sneaky! "
Reply #3 - 04/06/09  1:03pm
" do u know his normal email address and password? If so you can go to googlemail, yahoomail, hotmail, etc and put in that email address as if you had forgotten your password and username. They will send a message to the old account stating there isnt an account with them, or if there is they will give you instructions on how to get into the account.

Yes- I would grab the phone in the middle of the night and lock myself in the bathroom and find everything. Also- r u SURE he doesnt check it EVER at home? You could install a keylogger on your home computer then leave him alone in the house and check it later when he is gone. It would log every keystroke he makes. Are you on his phone account or is it only in his name? "
Reply #4 - 04/06/09  2:22pm
" Thank you!!

The phone is in MY name and, trust me, I check the records all the time. He's been caught SO many times, but they just get sneakier.

Why I'm still playing this damn game is beyond me but he's insisting that he's not doing anything wrong but I know better. As we have all been here, we know the signs. I'm not a dumb@## for God's sake. I, like you all, can smell a rat and know he's up to no good.

Anyway, he NEVER leaves that phone unattended and if he does, he shuts if off AND deletes all the history from his internet. Not to mention, once it's shut down, any pages he's had open on the internet disappear. That's how I found his last email. He's had 4. Ya, I know. I'm an idiot.

Beware of the friggin iphone. They're a cheater's best friend!!!!

This is just all wrong!!!! "
Reply #5 - 04/07/09  2:02pm
" LoyalGirl we seem to be in the same shoes. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was something I'd typed. Let me know if you have any luck, I keep coming up empty. My husband's latest is "I just work with her! All texts are work related!" Well wonder why that's the only female in the work place that it's necessary to text?! Especially when they're in the same building--I must have that dumb@ss thing going on too. "
Reply #6 - 04/07/09  2:20pm
" Ya. I'll let you know. It's like we're all living parallel lives with these sneaky cheats. I can tell you I'm not tolerating anymore of this crap. When I find out - AND I WILL FIND OUT - I pity the fool!!! (didn't Mr. T say that?) lol "
Reply #7 - 04/10/09  3:11pm
" Ugh. . what is it with men and their cell phones. My BF NEVER EVER leaves his cell phone unattended. For awhile he even had his text messages password protected. .turns out he was having an affair with our neighbor. After I agreed to come home he left the cell phone out more. . as of late. .it's been attached to him again. His facebook account is hooked to that thing and that's where he talks to all these girls that he "went to high school with". . Sometimes you really have to pick your battles. . but my best advice is to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS trust your instincts, if you're feeling something isn't right. . it probably isn't! Men are extremely sneaky! I found my BF registered on sites like AshleyMadison.com and Fling.com and after I confronted him about it. .from that point forward he started deleting ALL of his past sites.. They are smart. .especially when they are trying to NOT get caught! I*d be more concerned with finding out what's going on via cell phone than email. . cell phones your less likely to get caught bc the delete button is right there @ all times. Good luck!! "
Reply #8 - 04/10/09  4:23pm
" Why are you girls staying with these fools?

I can see staying with someone who is doing everything to straighten up...including quitting the job and getting another one...but you all are hanging around for more cheating BS? It doesn't make any sense.

Take it from a 50 year old...get out NOW while you are young and can build a life with a decent man. Life is too short to give an idiot the best years of your life.

Kick these losers to the curb where they belong. "
Reply #9 - 04/10/09  6:21pm
" What CarolAnnie said, there is no transparancy how can there be the start of trust? "
Reply #10 - 04/10/09  8:50pm
" I'm 50 too and I agree with CarolAnnie. My husband didn't cheat until we were married 30 years. If he would have cheated and continued to play games when we were younger, I would have been outta there.

Don't waste your best years on a someone who continues to play games. It's not worth it! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Advice