Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: IVF Basics
Discussion:
Grade B Embryos
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi all! I have 1 DS from my first IVF cycle in 2009 and we are now trying for baby #2. I had my transfer today and am worried that 2 grade B embryos won't do the trick this time. Does anyone have any positive success stories using a grade b embryo? Also does anyone have a success story of getting pregnant with IVF on the first and second the trying it?
Posted on 05/20/12, 04:35 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Infertility. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/20/12  7:28pm
" Unfortunately I have no success stories, but Grade B isn't bad at all! I'm assuming they were frozen at the blast stage? You got pregnant once with IVF I think that's a great sign you'll have another success. Good luck to you "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/21/12  12:32am
" Congrats on your DS! I too have a DS from my first IVF in 2009 (transferred 2). I did an FET about a year ago and only transferred one, unfortunately got a BFN. I took time off for myself and for other reasons, but I got back to another FET this past Feb (transferred one) and am now 16 weeks preggers. I don't know the actual grade of my embies, but RE said they were good. I hope that gives you some encouragement. I'd say things sound pretty good for you, especially since you transferred 2. Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way! Good luck. :-) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 05/31/12  2:48pm
" I transferred a grade b embryo and ended up pregnant with my 2nd round of ivf but unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. I wish you luck, but keep the faith. It does work! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web