Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: IVF Basics
Discussion:
May/June IVF/FET 2012 Support Group
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. We have male factor infertility. We had a BFN on March 16th with our first IVF cycle. We are excited and trying to be cautiously optimistic to start round 2. I will start my BCPs with my May period. Which should be about mid-May. My FET should be at the end of June if everything goes as planned. Is anyone with me?
Posted on 04/15/12, 08:47 pm
48 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Infertility. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #41 - 05/24/12  3:06pm
" Praying for you Ray1403. I'm sure AF will start soon and this cycle's going to bring you a BFP.

Stll in my TTW and it's making me crazy. The meds really should't give you preg symptoms but I'm staying positive that I'll get a BFP.

Baby dust for everyone "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #42 - 05/24/12  3:10pm
" Thanks Roxy! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #43 - 06/18/12  8:57pm
" Hi Ladies!!
I hope all is well! I had my FET 6/16 which was 2 days ago. We had (2) 5 day transfer embryos. I found out tomorrow how many we are able to freeze. These 2 days pretty much have been torture on myself. That's all I've thought about!! I have been waking up in the middle of the night and that's the first thought to pop in my head. Started having a little bit of cramping tonight and increase cm earlier today. Man! I sure hope these are my early prego signs and not my imagination!! I will go for my beta 6/25. I'll be praying for all you wonderful women out there and please pray for me! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #44 - 06/18/12  8:58pm
" Hi Ladies!!
I hope all is well! I had my FET 6/16 which was 2 days ago. We had (2) 5 day transfer embryos. I found out tomorrow how many we are able to freeze. These 2 days pretty much have been torture on myself. That's all I've thought about!! I have been waking up in the middle of the night and that's the first thought to pop in my head. Started having a little bit of cramping tonight and increase cm earlier today. Man! I sure hope these are my early prego signs and not my imagination!! I will go for my beta 6/25. I'll be praying for all you wonderful women out there and please pray for me! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #45 - 06/18/12  8:58pm
" Hi Ladies!!
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #46 - 06/18/12  8:59pm
" Hi Ladies!!
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #47 - 06/25/12  12:52am
" Hello Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for 3.5 years. A year ago we started working with the best fertility clinic in our area. So far, we tried 3 cycles with FSH injections and timed intercourse with no success. Then our doctor suggested IVF. We completed our first IVF cycle in December 2012. We were successful , but I had a missed miscarriage 8 weeks later.

After giving myself time to grieve, I decided to jump back on the wagon. We froze embryos in December and I had a FET on 6/22/12.

This time around, my husband and I have told no one. It is hard, but it is also nice to have our privacy. I'm so happy to find this support group.

Please pray for me as I have and will continue to pray for all of you. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #48 - 06/25/12  11:39am
" Happy Monday ladies!!!! I want to say thank you for all the support and prayers. We just got our BFP!!!!!! So excited!!!

Good luck to u ladies out there still waiting!!! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web