Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
AF after IUI
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
When do you usually get AF after doing IUI? I know after IVF I got it as soon as I stopped the PIO but since I'm not doing that now I wasn't sure when to expect it. My IUI was last Mon., I feel like I could get AF any second so I'm expecting a BFN but my RE said to call next week if I still haven't. Are there an expected # of dpo that it will start, normally?
Posted on 10/01/08, 07:15 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Infertility. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/01/08  7:31pm
" My AF came 12 dpo after IUI. Now I did also feel like AF could start sooner with cramping and bloating, ect., but the nurse said this was normal effects from the clomid & trigger shot. So, don't give up hopes yet on a BFP. Will keep you in my prayers and sending baby dust your way!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/01/08  8:32pm
" More ??s, when can I take an hpt? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/02/08  5:51am
" I got AF 12-14 days after IUI. I was told not to take HPT until after 14 days from IUI. You could get a false positive from the HCG shot prior to that. Good luck-heres hoping its a BFP and your instincts are wrong :) ~April "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/02/08  6:58am
" I think 14 dpo is pretty standard for taking a hpt. I usually get AF 15 dpo, so it does vary with everyone. An IUI cycle was exactly the same as a typical cycle for me.

Still hoping that you get a BFP; lots of women comment on how they feel like AF is going to start when they are pregnant. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web