If You Respect the USA.
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
You will honor this site.

http://www.usa-the-republic.com/

Great Video as well.. you need audio
Posted on 08/05/10, 04:00 pm
12 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Immigration Law. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 08/12/10  4:44pm
" See, there is that blackboard figuring and reasoning again!

So, if YOU say that people who respect the USA will "honor" this site, which is just on of the most idiotic things you could have come up with, sort of a parody of even your own foolishness, then if they do not "honor" the site that YOU have chosen, YOU will then make the determination as to whether the do or do not "give a damn" about this country?

Okay, well, we know that Glenn Beck is not dead, so that's not who you think you are, but who did die and made you someone to pass judgement on anything or anyone, let alone the love of country based on a piece of rhetoric filled propaganda.

More and more the wishes of the powerful come true, the country is turning more to parrotting idiots than applying critical thinking....that will earn you a pat on the head, a cookie, and not much more. You are working for free, cherrio. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 08/18/10  2:06am
" why would we not give a danm? That is just silly. I see everyone here on this site that cares about the U.S. This is an open forum to discuss the immigration issues and how we all feel about it. Some of you feel hang them just like the criminals that you believe they are because they are hispanic and therefor not worthy of neing here. I and I see some othere feel the same way that everyone deserves a chance. I dont really care where anyone is from if you do violent crazy things then you belong in jail either here or somewhere else but you dont belong in jail for just trying to better youself. That statement about well you just dont give a danm that was a well hit below the bely obviously we all care or none of us would take the time to even come to this site. Just because we dont agree to bow down and worship a web site that was posted wich I did visit does not mean we dont care. You really shouldnt assume those things you know what they say about people who assume? It makes an ass out of u and me. Everyone here respects the country we live in we just dont see eye to eye on the immigration issue and I refuse to give in or be bullied or say how little I care over a stupid web site there is many opinions and everyone's stinks but your own. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web