Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Scam alert: Please read!
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hey all, I have scam alert I need to tell you all about. It's not about thyroid disease, but it's something everyone should know about.

I was looking up ways to pay for my wisdom teeth, and I came across this website called 1Dental. They had these things called Dental Discount Plans. I saw one, called Careington 500 dental, and it was too good to be true. They sent their customers to providers in their network, but the joke of it is, they lie about who's in their network near you. It said they had like 10 dentists in tallahassee... but they were all from the exact same address! None of them worked there, they worked in other cities across Florida ( no where near me). The address it said they worked at is a clinic called Coast Dental. DO NOT EVER GO TO A CLINIC CALLED COAST DENTAL!
I have read vast amounts of reviews and complaints about this company, and their national clinics, and they are not only dangerous for your teeth, but will try to trick you out of as much money as possible. Google it if you want more information.

Thanks for reading.
Posted on 06/09/13, 06:21 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hypothyroidism. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/10/13  10:58am
" Thanks for that. Many scams out there these days. Trying to make a buck. LOL "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web