Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
elevated white blood count
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I had surgery today and had 3 cysts removed. One from my leg one from my back and one from my ear. This all being said my doctor informed me I have an elevated white count that they will have to check again in a week. So I was told it was 13;400. They expect it to be high because of HS.

This all being said has anyone ever been told they have an elevated white count all the time due to HS? If you have how high is your count?
Posted on 04/16/11, 01:13 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/16/11  7:32am
" Yes Everytime they test my blood its always high they say its due to HS Mines are useally 15,000 Two 18,000 I Also have A High Inflamation Because Of HS Which causes My bonemarrel too stop working because the inflamation seems too cover it so my red blood seals are low and my white sales are high big problem but god bless you and you might wanna mention to your doctor if you have any inflmation that may be causeing it also "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/16/11  2:23pm
" Mine are really high too. Usually like 18,000 bc I am usually always fighting infections. I hope they have some valuable info for you. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web