Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Sulfur powder
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Dries these stubborn lumps up like nobody's business! I bought mine on amazon.com a while back but never used it. It's pharmacy grade and was less than 5 bucks with shipping. I was curious and mixed mine with olive oil last night and applied to old lumps that never went down fully. They weren't sore or draining, I am just in search of a smoother groin and right armpit. Well when I awoke I almost cried at the shocking results. I know many of you are allergic to sulfur, and others not willing to try this, but maybe one brave soul will. I think there should be alot more of us living at least 80% pain free lump free lives by now, I encourage you all to continuously research and try new treatments until you find one that gives you relief.

Blessings
Posted on 03/11/11, 01:20 pm
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/11/11  1:28pm
" I will give it a whirl and let you know!! Thanks for the recommendation "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/11/11  7:41pm
" Me too! I've got some old lumps I'd like to dry up too. Thanks for sharing the info. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 03/12/11  10:35am
" Thanks for the info. Will definitely look into it! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web