Hepatitis C Support Group
Hepatitis C is a blood-borne viral disease which can cause liver inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is spread by blood-to-blood contact with an infected person's blood. Many people with HCV infection have no symptoms and are unaware of the need to seek treatment. Hepatitis C infects an estimated 150-200 million people worldwide.
lots of hugs, q
chicken soup is good too
Good luck~~
So you hve to deciede, and with the treatment drugs thats hard to do. Decieding I mean, how much you can take, stop trying to stop smoking at this point, added stress is the last thing you need.
I decieded to take the pain in my joints, the stomach distress, took as much as I could to cut down on other drugs since the treatment drugs are cancer causing strong meds man you don't need anymore shit in you, Up to you though
Like one member said the water intake is very important, I found this tea in the supermarket, Brand name : YOGI D-TOX try it to help flush anti toxins, man 6 mos after going off treatments those drugs were still affecting me, good luck bud