Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
STILL ANEMIC
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
After being off of treatments for a year now. I go again tomorrow for more blood draws!! When will I EVER feel NORMAL (whatever that feels like) again?

I talked to a lady @ the drs office that had been on a clinical trial also & beat hep c's ass & she was talking about how great she felt. I still don't feel any different. But to be fair I am back to pre treatment statis. Plus last test 6 months ago I beat hep c's ass!!! Next month I will find out if that is still the case.
Posted on 10/16/13, 05:56 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hepatitis C. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/16/13  8:19pm
" Wish you luck on your labs tomorrow, and hope you build back up as time passes--- i am 4.5 months post tx and effects still linger but steadily climbing back into my old life.... when i treat my liver badly (and i mean a piece of apple pie or pizza) I feel like crap... I think the more healthy i eat and exercise, the better my spirits are..... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/17/13  5:45am
" just be patient with ure self..eat good and rest..ull get there....god bless "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web