Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
i'm cured...........hip hurray
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
hello everybody......i'm an older member here ,,2010......i've battled very hard to fight this hep c.....2 interferon tx;s.and an all oral abbott m11-652 study.....i'm now considered cured.....she actually used that word....i work 12 hr days if i still had hepc,,i know i couldn't do it......for u guys who haven't treated u are going to be the lucky 1's......all oral no sides....the 2 interferons almost killed me...for reals.......newly treatments NO SIDES...PRAISE THE LORD.....PRAY AND HOPE THEY COME VERY SOON............FOR U GUYS.....GOD BLESS US ALL...........FIGHT ON....NEVER GIVE UP..............LOVE U ALL..........................
Posted on 02/01/13, 08:29 pm
32 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hepatitis C. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #31 - 02/07/13  10:09am
" Keep giving your support to new members Dilly!! Great job, I think everyone who reaches a cure should be on here to help and guide others. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #32 - 02/07/13  10:23am
" YIPPEE:):):) Congratulations Dilly:):):) "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web