Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
MAJOR BRAIN FOG EPISODE
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi everyone. Hope you had a nice Christmas day. I guess I'll be lucky to remember it at all tomorrow... Get a load of this:

Yesterday I was speaking to CVS/Caremark pharmacy re: my next order of meds. Since I only have THREE weeks left (halleleuia!) I discussed w/them about the dr writing a new rx for just 3, not 4 wks of meds. I needed a new script anyway, as the old one was expired. They were going to contact dr & suggested I call dr too, to also explain the 3 week thing. My dr doesn't pay attention to things, and would have done it for four, and I'm going to have to pay 50% of at least part of it, as my PANF money will have run out.

Long story short, I called my old gastro's office that I used almost 3 yrs ago, and discussed this w/the nurse. She said she would call me back.
Called me back & informed me I hadn't been to this dr for Tx in 3 yrs. I was really blown away by this.... The nurse even asked me who my dr was when I first spoke to her & I gave her name (the old dr). It never registered till she called me back.

This will be a MAJOR problem if this doesn't eventually go away. Plus the NYC show I saw at MSG..... Didn't remember till a few months after I got the tickets that I saw it last year w/my son! It was much better this time - I think.
SHHEESSHHHH!!!!
Posted on 12/25/12, 09:40 pm
44 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hepatitis C. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #41 - 12/28/12  9:15pm
" But enough about ur driving skills Mike. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #42 - 12/28/12  9:15pm
" Hate to be a party pooper but I am going to lay down. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #43 - 12/28/12  9:17pm
" That last shot treating u wrong eh? Okay feel better. I'm going to exit with all of you. Ozzie can entertain himself clearly. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #44 - 12/28/12  9:20pm
" I'm in the crash mode...... "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web