sore muscles and joints?
Afternoon all!

My muscles and joints are out of control this week. Any recommendations?
I've tried hot showers and tiger balm...I'll try a little light stretching too :)
Posted on 09/27/10, 06:00 pm
Reminder: This is a support group for Hepatitis C. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

Reply #1 - 09/27/10  6:32pm
" You still have muscles and joints left? I'm jealous!!

I use sore no more.. sorenomore.com have been using it for about 3 years now, totally natural,,, u need to put gloves on when u use it tho cuz if u touch ur eye after, the menthol and camphor will make u scream!! "
Reply #2 - 09/27/10  7:12pm
" i think our joints hurt because we wobble around on them avoiding muscle use . we avoid using muscles cause they burn with fatigue.
i think ive found the cause but not the cure. ive wasted 30 seconds of your life i guess...sorry "
Reply #3 - 09/27/10  7:38pm
" when i had joint pain in treatment i thought it was the 'flu-like symptoms" everyone talked about? "
Reply #4 - 09/27/10  7:38pm
" I reached down and felt my right calf muscle the other day and thought I had a lump in my leg as all my muscles have turned to mush. Realized it's the muscle I use when I drive my car!!! Only muscle I still occasionally use! My underarms now have wings like a bat flapping in the breeze! "
Reply #5 - 09/27/10  7:47pm
" I know what you mean fogci. Use my arms or not, my shoulder joint hurt bad. Plus my knees and feet. My last shot was in DEC. and the virus came back. I'm not on tx now and my joints and feet hurt. My feet swell up when i walk and get more and more pain. I'm on Cymbalta and addicted to Lyrica. Will it never end? "
Reply #6 - 09/28/10  7:20am
" It just seems to become a way of life...unfortunately. "
Reply #7 - 09/28/10  4:36pm
" thanks guys-it's good to know...i wonder if when i am off tx it will
get better with yoga? i'm thinking it will probably help. plus, no harm in aligning the body right :) "