URL: http://www.gerson.org/
  Added by: MAK1AH   
  Rating:
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
This is a most amazing journey into natural healing of diseases. There are 3 movies, The Gerson Miracle, Dying to have Known, and The Beautiful Truth, that document the Gerson Therapy with actual survivors of cancer and other illnesses. In the book, Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson, there is documentation of a person whose Hep C illness has been healed and they are in remission.

This is where I am today, with a very similar process as the Gerson Therapy, and now I am taking my healing to a higher level by practicing what is in the book. It's basically a vegetarian diet with a lot of fresh juices, salad, soups, oatmeal, teas, and coffee enemas which boost the body's glutathion S tranferase by 700%!! Glutathione is the liver's best defense against free radical destruction. It is an anti-oxidant.

If you want to know more please join the Alternative and complementary group.

http://www.dailystrength.org/groups...
3 Recommendations Add Your Recommendation
Your Rating:
 (Click on stars to rate)
Reminder: This is a support group for Hepatitis C. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Recommendation:
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/30/12  1:00pm
" I think the Gerson Therapy is worth considering for anyone with ca ncer, hep c, or any disease or illness..I got the book on audible and listen to it whenever I can. This keeps me focused and motivated. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/30/12  2:54pm
" I ordered the book, Mak, and plan to be more diligent about my diet. Thanks for all you do. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 03/30/12  9:21pm
" I believe it can work. I wish I did more holistic research before I rushed into therapy. My body is beat up by those drugs and who knows what lasting effects it will have.

Good Luck Mak1ah! "

Add Your Recommendation
Advertisement

More From Around the Web