Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Nupercainal
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Guys.....I am new here but I have been suffering with these hemorrhoids for about 1 month. NOTHING I tried has helped. Ice/heat/creams/you name it if it was OTC I have tried it.

Then I came here.....someone on the Anusol post mentioned it. I googled it and Amazon had it. ( I had never seen it sold locally) I bought it and it came yesterday and it was IMMEDIATE relief.

Now I know I sound like a walking advertisement....and I guess I am doing that.....cause if you guys are hurting anywhere close to as bad as I was.....you will love me for tellin you about it.

But I had never heard of it or seen it until I red that post on here.....and I am soooo very thankful that I did.

2 days now....no pain/itching. Now I don't know if they are shrinking any, but I sure feel MUCH better. It hurt me to walk yesterday at this time.

~~~bear
Posted on 05/09/09, 09:53 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Hemorrhoids. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/06/09  4:31pm
" I got Nupercainal yesterday. I tried it yesterday and this morning I had pain like you wouldn't believe. I don't know if it is because of Nupercainal or because I was dehydrated even though I had more than 8 glasses of water, but if it works for you that's great. I wish I could find some relief. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/03/09  12:57am
" I personally don't suffer from hemmorhoids, but I know close friends and relatives who do, I will have to mention Anusol as a way to get rid of hemmorhoids to them! This was a very interesting and informative post, thank you for sharing. I am glad to hear that it is offering you relief, and that there are many options available (even ones from around the world and online) that are easily accessible to people. This forum is very cool, and I like that it brings people together to improve lives. I love reading what people have to say, and I have learned a lot from the people on this site. Thank you to all those that have posted their experiences and recommendations, and continuing to make this a great site. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web