Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
No iron/no vitamin C multivitamins
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Anyone know of any no iron/no vit c multivitamins?
Posted on 07/06/11, 12:54 pm
4 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Hemochromatosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/06/11  4:08pm
" i take a b complex that has neither. i also take omega 3, vit e, magnezium and zink. i got in the habit of reading labels... not that i always understand it but i read them anyway.....
i can't take a vit d due to kidney stones that seem to plague me..same with vit c..(bad for both hh and ks)
i hope that helps a tiny teeny bit... dc "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/07/11  7:02am
" I take One a day carb smart and it does have vitimin C in it because I do not eat fruits much so I need my Vit C. If you take Vitm C without iron it is not going to increase iron absorption. Sometimes I think Drs. should explain things a little better, going without Vit C is not very good for the body. But if your a healthy eater is doesn't really matter as long as you seperate the intake of iron and Vit C. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/07/11  12:27pm
" Yeah, I understand about the vitamin C thing. I am pretty sure I get plently in my diet so taking extra probably isn't a good idea for my case. Thanks for the advice. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 08/16/11  6:30am
" I'm not aware about the exact contains (i.e vitamins & minerals), But the one that my elder sister is taking right now is the MX Womens Multi-vitamins. It's proven by my sister in helping her to reduce the signs of aging and fight menopause symptoms. It offers also the various health benefits that a woman like her need to stay healthy and live a long life. "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web