Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Xmas
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I want to wish Happy Holidays to all the friends in the board.

Unfortunately, I cannot stop thinking that some of the ones of whom we do not know anything for a long period, perhaps are no longer with us.

Life goes on... have a wonderful 2013.

Jesus
Posted on 12/18/12, 11:35 am
7 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Heart Attack. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/19/12  7:57am
" All the best to you and yours, Jesus. Happy Holidays!

I agree, it's been very, very quiet. I hope no news is good news on that front. But I wish everyone a healthy and joyous holiday.

Steve "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/20/12  3:16pm
" I'll be praying for those who have been absent from this board and hope that 2013 brings improved health to all.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday filled with warmth and hope.

Carla "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/21/12  2:57pm
" Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! Feliz navidad! No matter how you celebrate it May it be the best ever!!!!

I am so bleesed to be here to celebrate it again!

Thank you everyone for your support as I am kind of a newbie to this site. 9 months since the STEMI heart attack the 30th of this month. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/21/12  9:15pm
" merry xmas, and hope eevryone is doing well.. all the best, Jim d "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 12/21/12  11:05pm
" Merry Christmas friends and fellow survivors! May our days be merry and bright!
Love,
Pam "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 12/21/12  11:37pm
" Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here. Thanks for the support throughout this past year and blessings to all for a wonderful 2013. Prayers to all who are struggling at this time and all good wishes that soon those who are having a hard time will be doing much better.

Blessings to all, Sallie "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 12/22/12  1:44am
" Heres to one and all may the joy of the holidays warm your hearts .SENDING HUGS AND PRAYS TO ALL "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web