Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
do men love to eat pussy?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
my husband loves to eat my pussy. he was the first guy to ever do it to me. not that ive been with a ton of guys but none of the previous men showed any interest in it. do most all men love to go down on a girl? if so, why? if not, why?
Posted on 06/17/10, 09:02 pm
50 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #31 - 06/20/10  2:55am
" The first girl I tried going down on was nasty and I couldn't do it. But then I met a real woman who guided me through the giving and receiving of pleasure and I learned how wonderful it was. I could spend all day with my head between a woman's legs if my tongue could hold out, and I'm betting that since the tongue is a muscle, its endurance could be built up over time. ;>) That is something I'd be very willing to experiment with.

I have met a few women who didn't like it, and a couple who claimed they didn't like it but they sure thrashed and squealed more when they came during oral than any other way. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #32 - 06/20/10  6:48am
" Why wouldnt we? the reaction we get is awesome. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #33 - 06/20/10  12:02pm
" I LOVE IT
to get her off that way is awesome "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #34 - 06/20/10  12:52pm
" yep and mine eats very very very well "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #35 - 06/22/10  3:20am
" One can never have enough pussy........I could have that for 3 squares a day, and maybe desert if I rashion it right..............lo "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #36 - 06/23/10  9:00am
" There is nothing I prefer..................a well kept/clean pussy is awesome................. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #37 - 06/23/10  5:18pm
" My husband always says that he will never understand men that don't like eating pussy. He suspects that they must be gay.
So I guess that is a yes from my husband. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #38 - 06/23/10  6:10pm
" I love eating my wife's pussy. So damn delicious too! I think I would eat it every night if she let me! It also helps she enjoys it. All the juices I get to swallow! DAMN!!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #39 - 06/23/10  6:14pm
" I honestly cannot think of anything I like eating more than pussy. I hope to die down there when I'm old! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #40 - 06/24/10  12:18pm
" Lol, I know the feeling dewey, if I had the choice between eating pussy and eating food every meal time I would probably starve to death.

Unless women's cum has nutritional value of course. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web