Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Biting during sex?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Was curious after hearing coment in another thread about biting during sex. What is all of your opinions and feelings on this? Me personally I love it. The harder the better for me. I love to be bitten all over and the pain just drives me insane. Haven't had too many women who got into it, but have had one that wanted me to bite her all over her body and I loved it.
Posted on 07/17/09, 01:57 pm
33 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/17/09  2:30pm
" Wow ok guess im a freak and only one that likes to bit and get bitten? Maybe I'm a vampire? lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/17/09  2:32pm
" haha im ok with very light biting "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/17/09  2:40pm
" I bite my bf's shoulders every time. The little gasps of pain make me sooo wet...

I LOVE biting him...his shoulders look like someone attacked him lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/17/09  2:47pm
" That's what I'm talking about! mmmmmm drives me wild. Thanks for sharing I was starting to feel like a freak. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/17/09  3:04pm
" I like it but in moderation. I briefly dated a guy that was really into that; when we would kiss he liked to bite on my lips. He did it so much it would bring tears to my eyes. When I told him it was really hurting me... he didn't let up very much. He did kept doing that along with some other things so I had to end it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 07/17/09  3:14pm
" eh, depends...how drunk am I? where is he biting??

I have never been the biter..

now,a nibble here and there..and using the teeth on the nips is good.. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 07/17/09  3:19pm
" I agree Kit. Nibbling is probably a better word for it... for me. I am not talking about putting marks on anyone. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 07/17/09  3:19pm
" I think I've always kinda been a biter. But not hard and crazy....I just get the strong urge to bite/nibble when were goin at it good.

My husband has actually gotten pissed off at me for it and I don't necessarily mean to do it. And Im NOT doing it hard.

Oh well. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 07/17/09  3:21pm
" I'm the same, nibbling and no marks... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 07/17/09  3:22pm
" Yeah the key is that your partner has to be willing to want to. Whether they just want to bite you or to be bitten back. If they don't like it then even though it's something I like I wouldn't enjoy it because what turns me on the most is doing something that I know they enjoy. Now like what Lisa said that is not right. If your doing something that your partner doesn't like and tell you to stop and you don't then that is a major problem. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web