Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Vagina's differences.
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Do you men out there feel that all vagina's are different or do they pretty much feel the same? Are some deeper than others, wetter than others, tighter than others?

Have you also ever had a woman that was just to hard to make love to? Maybe a little to fat or to skinny?
Posted on 08/16/08, 08:26 am
27 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/16/08  8:45am
" Digging back into the cobwebs of my mind,(I have been with my spouse for 28+years) I have to say as with men, the female genitalia come in many variations.

And the same one can feel different depending on circumstances and stages of arousal.

I have had situations where it started out being difficult to achieve penetration but with imagination have made most body variations work.

In my personal experiences I have found it more uncomfortable with the thinner types than with the thicker types of bodies. There is a lot of truth in the saying “The more the cushion the better the pushing.”

But in ALLL cirCUMstances the ending results have been pleasurable! JMO "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/16/08  8:48am
" Thank you for being honest. So it true they all feel different. Jane feels better than Kate? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 08/16/08  9:13am
" My husband said they are all pink on the inside ..That is all that is the same.. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 08/16/08  9:13am
" have to mirror what Innur stated, different stages of arousal make a huge difference.

Just like one dudes anatomy differs from anothers, the sweet and some not so sweet honey holes are all different.

I have read and heard, but never experienced what is labeled as a dry pussy, very hard for these ladies to secrete any natural moisture, Im sure that wouldn't be fun at all.
The 2cnd part, about being hard to make love too, reminds me of Willie Nelson and Julio Eglesias song "To all the girls I've loved before" For me, big tall short fat the inner feelings I have shared with past loves made making love a pleasure and a memory that will last "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 08/16/08  9:22am
" when I get too skinny my husband asks me to put on a little weight because it hurts to fuck bone...lol.

However, even if I put on a little weight I still don't gain it in my tiny hiny but I get screwed either way...literally...lol.

Hugs - T "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 08/16/08  9:35am
" Jolly my hubby sas the exact same thing that they all pretty much feel the same once wet. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 08/16/08  11:16am
" Yes.

Asian pee-pee's are sideways. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 08/16/08  11:40am
" my man says that i feel different than the other girls he had been with , he also says im alot softer. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 08/16/08  12:36pm
" Lmao at Steph! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 02/19/09  9:15am
" I saw this question posted and thought I would join to share some of my experiences. I have noticed differences in vaginas in more ways than one.

Physically on the outside, some have bigger labias than others and my preference really depends on my mood.

Physically on the inside, some are tighter and some are so loose that I don't really feel like I'm getting any friction so it's hard to get off. One girl who was of medium body type had the tightest I've ever been with, and even though she offered to do anal (which I'm still hoping for someday) she was so tight I just couldn't stop.

There is another factor which I still can't get over. Most women are pretty dry until they get excited, then either from natural juices or from lubricant (KY, saliva, etc.) we finish the process. BUT there was this one girl who took her panties down to her calves, and then literally DRIPPED from her vagina down to her thong. I can't even begin to tell you how hot that was, and how much I should not have left her. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web