Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
too drunk to cum?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
does this happen to everybody?

my bf gets so drunk sometimes that he cant cum. and the same goes for me...and sometimes im even too drunk to get wet. but im totally turned on. its weird...any explanations?
Posted on 01/26/08, 04:01 pm
32 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/26/08  4:05pm
" I hate that My ex was like that and it sucked. We don't drink so more frustrating crap. I would tell him just get up. Alcohol numbs you and it changes the chemical's in your brain blocking pain and a whole lot of other things. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/26/08  4:05pm
" Too drunk to get hard saved me LOTS of child support. But if he gets up, it may take a little longer but it works... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/26/08  4:12pm
" #2 LMAO man my Ex wasn't so lucky he on the run right now. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/26/08  4:24pm
" IT'S THE SAME WITH SMOKIN' WEED, BUT I JUST LOVE TO BLISTER THE SHIT OUT OF THE P WHEN WE'RE HIGH WHETHER WE COME OR NOT. WE JUST GO FOR ABOUT 2 HOUR STRAIGHT AND THEN RAID THE FRIDGE. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/26/08  4:26pm
" When I'm drunk, I can't even get it up, much less cum (blood rushes too slowly to those places...) LOL. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 01/26/08  4:38pm
" I am the same way. The reason is is that we're dehydrated from all the alcohol. We can start out strong, nut then also we lose focus due to being enebriated. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 01/26/08  9:14pm
" Alcohol Heightens the Sences of sensuality, but dulls the pleasure. Thats very normal. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 01/26/08  9:24pm
" Boy am i glad i don't drink anymore, never had problems not cumming but a time or two it was like trying to force a wet spagetti noodle through a key hole LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 01/26/08  9:30pm
" Know what you mean, medic....flip-flop and too far gone to pop! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 01/26/08  9:32pm
" Never had that problem. Usually the more I drink, the hornier I get and then lots of fun follows. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web