Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
how many thrusts
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
When I was younger I use to count them
Posted on 04/13/13, 11:10 pm
14 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/13/13  11:15pm
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/13/13  11:22pm
" I don't know sonny, lets find out! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/13/13  11:33pm
" One ... two ... three ... four... five ... six... arfghhh "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 04/13/13  11:45pm
" I've never made it without biting! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 04/13/13  11:51pm
" ^LOL!!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 04/14/13  3:09am
" I've had a few that it was easy to keep count of them.. I didn't see them again. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 04/14/13  3:12am
" well except that lawyer I dated.. . but I only stuck it out on that one cause he already booked the trip to Europe. ( yea he booked it soon as we started dating, I guess it was a "I'm loaded check me out " ..strategy he was trying to use on me. didn't work. saw him once more when we got back, just to drop off his copy of the pics. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 04/14/13  4:55am
" Six seems kind of low; figuring one per three seconds (on average), the average guy lasts two minutes, maybe forty? From the female perspective, obviously not very many. As Mark Twain put it:

“Now there you have a sample of man’s “reasoning powers,” as he calls them. He observes certain facts. For instance, that in all his life he never sees the day that he can satisfy one woman; also, that no woman ever sees the day that she can’t overwork, and defeat, and put out of commission any ten masculine plants that can be put to bed to her. He puts those strikingly suggestive and luminous facts together, and from them draws this astonishing conclusion: The Creator intended the woman to be restricted to one man.”
― Mark Twain, Letters from the Earth: Uncensored Writings "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 04/14/13  7:52am
" No, lost count.

But I was going to do the blow-pops thing. Somebody beat me two it.

Darn it.

I had thought that the thrusting period of average sex was supposed to last between 2 and 5 minutes. I would expect there to be a thrust... likely averaging to one every two seconds?

So that would be between 60 and 150 thrusts. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 04/14/13  8:36am
" Actually, through nearly 36 yrs of compilation and several long years of studying statistics without copulation, I have come to the conclusion, there are only 3 strokes.
The first, the one where flesh melts into one, that split second of penetration where both parties release their inhibitions and realize this shit is getting real, A+
The second, the one that insures this is going to make both parties want a steady diet, a rythym that will get you going for moments of bliss.
The final stroke, when both parties have fused together, sweat cascading from the intensity of the actions performed, the muscles contracting, releasing in unison, backs arching, hips clashing against each other as effortlessly as clouds pillowing across the sky, the last drive to hopefully secure more rendezvous, the last one that creates a bond which brings more desire to be together.

Just 3 strokes that are worth counting, the multitude of ones in between are simply icing on the cake, plum in the pudding, iron in the fire, etc etc. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web