Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
ever been
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
road hard and put away wet?

How could that phrase NOT be sexual? how?
Posted on 11/21/12, 01:22 pm
9 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/21/12  2:47pm
" Yes i have lol !

I suppose it could have had its origin in a inocent way with horses beeing rode hard and put away sweatty. I dont know though. LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/21/12  4:21pm
" I have fallen asleep right after great sex. Although I prefer to get up and get myself freshened up. Then I love to come back to bed with some hot washcloths and a towel to give a significant other a bed bath, dry him off and then massage him with lotion. That way he can remain in that peaceful state of bliss. Damn, I really miss doing that! lol "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/21/12  4:36pm
" Lisa, you're a keeper! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/21/12  11:53pm
" @Lisa, I like your style. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/22/12  2:41am
" Wow Lisa, maybe you can give my wife some pointers. Sounds like you are one to take care of your man. But he should treat you as good as you treat him. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 11/22/12  6:23am
" @ Lonely I am an extreme nurturer... Probably too much so sometimes but that is the way I am wired. I get so much pleasure from pleasing someone that I love. My late Husband treated me like a Queen. On the other side I have run into a few men that took big time advantage of me.

Thanks for the advice Lonely. I know I need to be careful....no more lopsided relationships. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 11/22/12  8:15am
" A long shower after with your love and then cuddling until sleep takes you both is also enjoyable. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 11/22/12  5:45pm
" @Dave....yes please! ;) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 11/23/12  8:31am
" Hi Lisa,

When the right man comes along he is going to be one lucky guy.

I've been married to a nuturer for 23 years now, and it's been wonderful! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web