but neither of you can use your hands and you
can't be bend over.

---------------------------------------------
your turn to keep it going.

(Try this! Bet you can't)
???

Posted on 06/14/12, 05:12 pm
9 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/14/12  7:44pm
" You're right.....we weren't able to do it. But it was fun to try! ;) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 06/15/12  2:07am
" oh how fun... you tried? Cool.... I'll bet it drove him nuts and was great for the foreplay.

:) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 06/15/12  2:10am
" Try this:
Lexi1990

Your job is to prevent him from getting in side you. You can wiggle left, wiggle right, move up, move back -- use your hands -- struggle, go as long as you can until he finally gets his way... with force ..

but make him work really hard for it.

Who is stronger?

Run but let him catch you.

Disappear over the side of the bed.

Make it a wrestling match.

So much fun. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 06/15/12  4:50am
" :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 06/15/12  6:39am
" Standing without using hands. Can he have his hands on the wall? If so, done that with me being restrained against the wall and him in front of me but he had his hands on the wall behind me.

Prevent him from getting inside by struggling, running, etc., that would surely get me punished which would probably be a few days of T&D so I'll pass on that.

Try standing up 69. I have not tried that and don't plan on it. I wouldn't trust him to keep a grip on me while he's getting off and I kind of value my head. Wouldn't want to explain that concussion to the ER doc. Scroll to the 6th pic down. http://www.sexinfo101.com/69positio... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 06/15/12  8:10am
" leatherandlace - I hadn't seen that website before, so thank you for sharing. Picture #6 - I cracked up at the guy who said it looks like pile driver! :D

Yeah, I think that one is too scary to try. My SO is strong, but whose to say he won't accidentally let go when he cums? That just wouldn't end well! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 06/15/12  8:17am
" Some of the positions on that site look like way too much work to get into and not very comfortable. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 06/15/12  9:05am
" i was going to say the same thing. technically, we have sex while standing and without using hands in the shower or in the bathroom. i just have to stand on tip-toe and either put my forearms or foreheads against the wall or mirror. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 06/15/12  5:19pm
" To me that seems like trying this would be comical. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web