Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
No means NO ..... even on-line !!!!
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I apologize to the decent folks here for taking up board space with a long ranting vent of mine. I putting it here because only people on my friends list can read my journals and since I deleted this person from my friends list, he can no longer read my journals and his profile is private so I can't message him with this message. I know he lurks all the time on HS and has posted on occasion so this message is mainly for HIM, you know who you are and it's also for anyone else who might have the same mentality.

In my profile, I clearly state I do NOT cyber sex. My profile statement: You're welcome to message me if you want my opinion on something or if you just want to talk, vent, need support, whatever but I do NOT sex chat so don't waste your time sending me a message looking to cyber sex cause it ain't gonna happen! That is reserved for my partner only!

I deleted you as a friend because you crossed my boundaries. Anyone who crosses my boundaries has no room in my life whether in real life or on-line. I don't just expect my boundaries to be respected, I DEMAND my boundaries be respected at all times and if that's too difficult for someone to do, then that person is out of my life. I told you once I do not cyber sex, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and kept you on my friends list, I told you twice "no", I tried to be nice and explain it to you since apparently you're too dense to understand but then I had to tell you no once again (and it's also a NO to having an interest in seeing pics of your dick, don't know why you would think I'd be interested in seeing your dick) so now you are OUT! .

Yes, I love sex, I enjoy talking about sex, I'm very open and uninhibited sexually but I have zero interest in cyber sexing with you or any man or woman for that matter other than my partner. With my partner, our on-line sex chats turn into real live sex, the real deal, it's a form of foreplay for us, it keeps our fires burning when we're not together.......do you honestly think anything you can say to me on-line could come anywhere near what I have with my man? If so, you think way to highly of yourself!

When I say NO, I don't mean maybe, I don't mean try to convince me, I don't mean hound me enough and I'll go along with it, I don't mean I'm playing a game of cyber sex hard to get, what I mean when I say no is ........... NO!!!

I don't know what part of this you have so much trouble comprehending but my advice is to learn the meaning of the word no, learn how to respect other people and their boundaries, it will help you out a great deal in your life!

As a side note, I see nothing wrong with cyber sexing with strangers or on-line friends for those who enjoy it and are into it, have all the fun you want with it, it's just not my deal.

Again, I apologize to the decent folks who actually might read all this ranting and bitching.
Posted on 01/06/12, 11:00 am
27 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/06/12  11:14am
" I know exactly what you're saying and you are fully in your right in exercising your right to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Clowns get try to get in the way. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/06/12  11:32am
" DANG!,,,,I just keep getting outed,,, "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/06/12  1:04pm
" yep. i have had to delete more than a couple people from my friends list for this same thing. just because i am in a healthy sex room does not mean i have interest in talking sexual specifically with you. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/06/12  1:11pm
" whew and i was just about to send you a picture of me strung up in a dungeon naked lifted off the ground with handcuffs and bruises from all the whippings I got. glad I saw this post "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/06/12  1:14pm
" You go Leather!

Respect is a huge thing in my life, and if you're just going to come in and start being an a-hole and pushing me past my limits than I'm going to get pissed.

You have every right to express your opinions. Lets hope the person finally gets the hint! And kudos to deleting them! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 01/06/12  1:32pm
" Surprisingly, I've had the same thing happen to me too. We definitely got some weirdos on DS. Anyways, good for you leather, don't take no sh!t. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 01/06/12  2:33pm
" Bring 'em to me....I'll talk to 'em.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 01/06/12  2:39pm
" Yes, mutual respect is key! Very clear message - well done. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 01/06/12  3:01pm
" I agree but why didn't you ignore "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 01/06/12  3:55pm
" @ Goodgurl: The reason I put it out here is because this is not the first male or female that has tried to get me to cyber. I will say he's been the most persistent though, how many times does someone have to be told no before it sinks in? My profile clearly states not to private message me for sex chat but either some people don't read profiles or they're just assholes who do read profiles but think it's okay even though I said it's not okay.

For those who don't check out profiles, now they don't have to look at my profile to know where I stand. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web