Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Sex positions with a BBW
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Recently I had sex with a BBW and it didn't seem to go that well as far as strait sex. I had trouble during insertion. I just couldn't get close enough. I tryed to push her legs up but it seemed to me to be very uncomfortable for her. I probaby should have asked this question before but the only thing I was thinking is "Im going to have sex finaly." It never occured to me that there might be some problems. I am just looking for some positions that are comfortable for both of us.
Posted on 08/31/08, 12:50 pm
45 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Sex. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/31/08  1:23pm
" DOGGY SYLE "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/31/08  1:37pm
" Doggie is usually good.

For missionary, you could also try putting pillows under her butt, which together with holding her legs back might get you a little closer.

Depending on how big she is, you could also try sideways. This can be a little tricky because the bottom leg needs to be bent at the right angle for best depth, so it can take a while to find the right angle. But if she lies on her side, straddle her bottom leg with your legs. Her top leg is bent at 90 degrees. This is also an easy position for bodies to maintain for an extended period of time.

Instead of pillows, you may want to check out the sex pillows at LiberatorShapes.com. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 08/31/08  2:21pm
" You can also have her on top-rodeo style-or do the edge of the bed thing. You standing with her butt on the edge. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 08/31/08  4:36pm
" I third the doggy style position......that's always a not so bad easy position to do.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 08/31/08  5:20pm
" I would have to agree with the others on this...doggie would be the best. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 08/31/08  5:26pm
" Maybe your penis is too small. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 08/31/08  5:39pm
" Sounds to me like you really didn't want to have sex with a BBW, but did b/c you were desperated. Now, isn't that just a slap in the face? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 08/31/08  5:44pm
" I agree flutterby, this post kind of ticked me off. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 08/31/08  6:28pm
" I have to agree with kevmar and Flutter... I think this post was very insensitive. I am heavier than most of the women on here. I have never had a problem. I can still put my feet around a guys neck. I love being on top, doggie, and lots of others positions. I think if you try being more sensitive you might have better luck. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 08/31/08  7:33pm
" I can't speak to his movitivation or intentions. Part of the issue could be what does BBW mean? For some, BBW means > size 10.

But I am a guy who likes bigger women. And yes, I haven't had a problem with size per se.

But I have been with some women who were really big, and we did have some issues with insertion. We were able to work things out, but I do feel a women like that would be better off with a well endowed male. (LOL, I'm thinking most women would be better off with a well endowed male, however, I am only in the average class)

However, if a different post he mentions his GF is pretty big, and he is relatively short statured with a physical disability. So I'm of the opinion this is a question with positive intentions. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web