How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
So sexual harassment is ok if you're young?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I just read this article talking about this picture that surfaced of Justin Bieber grabbing grabbing this girl's breast while posing for a photo with her. Something that women would find TOTALLY unacceptable and unforgivable in most cases. But I scroll down to the comments, and to my amazement, it's the females who are DEFENDING him.

The comments that stood out to me were the ones that said something along the lines of "he's only 18, if we judged all teen boys this way they'd all be in jail". This one girl replied to one guy's comment by saying "do you have anything better to do than to judge an 18 year old boy?" WTF?? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??? I can only imagine what these bitches would have said if he was 30 or something. Actually, one of the comments even said "it's not like he's 30 or something".

So let me see if I have this right....sexual harassment is only sexual harassment if you're not young? And 18 is still a child? So I'd really like to ask, why? I'm almost 25 and I haven't had a fraction of the experiences with girls that guys like that have had. Why should it be ok for them to behave any way they want with girls while I can't? I am seriously disgusted by the mere thought of that.
Posted on 01/30/13, 11:25 pm
132 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Healthy Relationships. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #131 - 02/04/13  10:02pm
" No, I am just basing it on what I see and hear from people. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #132 - 02/04/13  11:15pm
" For somebody who doesn't approach women you seem to now a lot of what they are thinking. If I based my my opinion of men on what I see in the media or in 'society', I'd think that men were senseless hornbags who have no integrity. Unfortunately I don't think that, because I know the media and society only speaks for a few men, not all. "

First | Previous | Page: 11 12 13 14 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web