Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Fighting HPV Naturally
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have just finished reading a booklet by Dr. Jane Semple about how to fight HPV naturally and I wanted to highlight some of the things she suggests in fighting the virus by improving the immune system:
Folic Acid - a deficiency in folic acid has been proven to be directly related to cervical dysplasia.400 mg daily and 800 mg short term for anyone wanting to reverse a bad pap.

Beta-carotene and Vitamin A - also associated with cervical dysplasia. 8,000 to 16,000 IU for everyone and 4,000 to 8,000 IU of mixed cartenes or carotenoids for temporary use to reverse a bad pap.

Antiviral herbs in combination which capsules or oils can be purchased in health food stores:
Dandelion which is a blood and liver purifier.

Echinacea: should be used only temporarily to stimulate T-cell production is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.

Elderberry: strengthtens the immune system.

Garlic: Helps the body manufacture antibodies that fight the virus.

Immunity Builders:

Grape Seed Extract which have powerful antioxidants.

Milk Thistle which contains a group of biovlavonoid which helps protect the liver.

Mushrooms: Reishi, Maitake and cordyceps have antioxidant and immune stimulating properties.

Greens: Barley grass, lemon grass, Sprulina and Wheatgrass.

Juices: Noni, mangosteen and goji all contain antioxidants and antiviral properties.

She also suggests eating at least six servings of vegetables and fruits daily, but says that eating protein is also very important. She also suggests adding Oregano and Pau d'arco to fight fungal infections. She states that many times abnormal paps are related to an underlying yeast infection. She also suggests adding probiotics or good bacteria to diet so keep bad bacteria and fungi under control. Probiotics can be found readily in many brands of yogurt now.

She does suggest working with a professional naturopath and/or herbalist, but certainly making small changes can improve the situation and, of course, get regular check ups.

She also strongly suggests that smoking is a culprit and smokers should add extra vitamin C to their diet.
Also women who are taking birth control pills may be deficient in folic acid and vitamin B and need to add these supplements to their diet.
Posted on 04/16/09, 03:27 pm
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for HPV. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/16/09  7:49pm
" Thanx so much!!!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/16/09  7:51pm
" Would this also apply to me, i have had a hysterectomy but still test positive for HPV (No abnormal cells in PAP)???? 4 months ago i was negative and now again : (( "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/16/09  9:06pm
" It applies to everyone who is HPV positive, especially for those supplements that are anti-viral and anti-fungal. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 04/17/09  1:47pm
" I appreciate these things so much! I have been changing my way of eating for the most part and taking several vitamins. I am eager to see what happens. I have a follow up on the 24th and then a colposcopy after that with a biopsy I think. I am going to assume LEEp or cyro surgery as the follow up. I can't wait to be past this part! I know it will be ok in the end. I also am getting the Gaurdasil shot to prevent this from ever happening again. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 09/29/09  12:04pm
" wow thanks so much!!!!!!! this really helps because now I know that my body can fight of this by itself and the natural way at that. I'm so glad they have people like you in this support group and hope to hear more from you in the future "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 10/07/09  10:33am
" thanks for the extra info...I'll def be adding the garlic/echniacea to my diet..Ladies..also L-Lysine helps cell maintenance... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 08/30/11  6:39pm
" Bumping this thread about nutrition and supplements to help build your immune system. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 08/30/11  6:44pm
" And here's a great link about studies done with regard to certain vitamin deficiancies and cervical dysplasia:

http://library.mothernature.com/l/p... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 08/31/11  7:35pm
" Thank you very much! Much appreciated! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 11/01/11  3:12pm
" Research have shown that folic acid works.
Other than that just boost your immune system any other way you can..

NOW MY ADDITION like folic Acid is backed up by research:

see Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgph...

i would like individuals to try this on their skin.. you can make it at home..

just boil red sea weed (two small pieces) for an hour. found online for an hour. to protect your new partners use divine no 9.

Please apply on skin and give us your feedback

just a tiny bit. Kills hpv on contact in the lab dishes. and in lab mice. studies in america is happening today. why scientist are so cautious with testing when we eat this stuff everyday in 80% of our foods i don't know! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web